- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Granted my vehicle is not exactly new, but, I would not take it anywhere else for work to be done. I usually work on my own vehicles but I am no longer able to do the larger jobs. I brought my car to the guys at Lopez because of word of mouth from other old car guys. I asked them to replace my clutch, leaf springs, and shocks. This is not an easy task on these older vehicles being the parts are not they are on todays cars. They found other problem that had issues for the car to handle properly and they have always contacted me to let me know their concerns. They will not let a vehicle leave their business unless it done to the customers satisfaction. It is refreshing to find a business that still has this kind of ethics. Bravo...
Joel and his folks/family took wonderful care of our car this weekend. We had transmission trouble while driving between Houston and Austin on a Saturday. We called, and they were not only able to get us in with little notice, they were able to get us repaired and back on the road at a reasonable price! I spoke with Joel and at least a half dozen other employees while we were there, and they were all friendly, professional, and awesome to deal with. I can't recommend them highly enough! God Bless.